Re: Lumina3 says about saving Nash Metro's./A Few Hornet Too?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Davis,
> Yes, it is definately RED there....especially if you talked to a guy
> named Mike....piture Porky Pig with red hair and you have Mike. I
> will check on the Grems on Monday for you as I am going out there
> myself for the Matador engine & Gremlin doors. I will take down VINs
> and look for an early model grille. I *think* most of them are past
> 74, but there may be one 1970 out there. I will find out. Yep, still
> have the chrome spoiler for ya. I have to go back to the other car to
> get the rest of the stuff off of it - been raining like mad here
> lately, so my progress has been hampered. -Lu-
> PS - if Hicks won't mail the parts to you, I am willing to pick them
> up and mail them to you myself if you need me to do so. BTW, there
> are a few Hornets around the yard too.
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
> davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > I just called the yard about the gremlins. Definitly a redneck
> place! My kina yard! The guy didn't know what year they were though.
> I have to call him monday. Luinda do you know anything about them? I
> am always looking for 72 grilles. They are the 1 piece grille.Also do
> you have that rear spoiler? or is there a good spoiler on any of them
> > Thanks,
> > Davis
> >
> > lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> > If anyone is interested in a Nash Metro, they can contact me or call
> > Hick's Auto Parts & Sales (334)265-9485 located in Montgomery, AL.
> > There are also a few Javelins (I know 2 have 304's), a Pacer wagon,
> 3 Gremlins, a few Concords, an Eagle, a few Matadors, several Jeeps
> of all flavors, I think an AMX. Most are whole, have good glass,
> metal parts, interiors, etc.

On the 73-77 Hornet on the front in the middle of the hood there is a round Hornet bee emblem, I could use 1 or 2 of them. Usually the clear plastic lense over the bee is cracked from the sun's UV rays. If there is 2 with uncracked plasic lenses I would take them. If the lense is cracked but the bee is still there I will still take 1 as I can make a new lense out of plexiglass. My original Hornet has an intact emblem with the cracked lense. On my new Hornet the lense and the bee under it is missing, there is just the base that the bee and the lense were attached to left bolted to the hood. Thanks
"Doc"