Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lumina3 says about saving Nash Metro's...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Lumina3 says about saving Nash Metro's...

Luinda,
 Thanks. I appreciate any help you can give. If its not too much trouble could you find out how much they want for the grille if they do have a 70-early 73 one piece grille?I wish I had yards like that heer with 3 gremlins in it. The AMC yard I go to just crushed the only gremlin they had along with all the 360 jeeps they had. :(>
 What are ya gonna do?
 Thanks,
 Davis
 P.S. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !  :o)>

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Davis,
Yes, it is definately RED there....especially if you talked to a guy
named Mike....piture Porky Pig with red hair and you have Mike. I
will check on the Grems on Monday for you as I am going out there
myself for the Matador engine & Gremlin doors. I will take down VINs
and look for an early model grille. I *think* most of them are past
74, but there may be one 1970 out there. I will find out. Yep, still
have the chrome spoiler for ya. I have to go back to the other car to
get the rest of the stuff off of it - been raining like mad here
lately, so my progress has been hampered. -Lu-
PS - if Hicks won't mail the parts to you, I am willing to pick them
up and mail them to you myself if you need me to do so. BTW, there
are a few Hornets around the yard too.