Another Dash Part Needed

I know I am stretching this a bit but I need a radio delete plate for my Hornet. It is not a big deal for me to make one out of sheet plastic model supply's but if I can get on it would be easier. I also repaired the cracks in 2 plastic armrest mounts and have them painted and bakeing in the dehydrator. A final sanding and a finish cote of paint will be done late next week. Between the 2 black mounts and armrests that Rick gave me and the 2 I found in the hidden compartment where the spacesaver spare went I have 2 perfect armrest pads and 2 easily repaired plastic mounts. Plastic interior parts are comeing along slowly but are turneing out quite nice. Since I can' work on the car because of the weather at least I can do the interiot parts in the house. I was able to make one minor repair that annoyed me yesterday afternon when the weather was nice outsde. When I bought the car the pass. door didn't open. Good thing the door panel was water rotted so I just ripped it apart to get it off to expose the internals. After using blaster on the inside of the door on the latch I got it to open, but I always felt that there was some resistance that made the door still not open like it should. My wife had trouble opening the door, last thing I need is for her to yank hard on the handle and break it. I picked up some grafite spray lock lube to lube everything up yesterday and sprayed the crap out of everything. Still a resistance when I pulled the door handle. Looking in the door with a flahlight I saw the rod from the door handle that goes to the door latch mechanism was rubbing on one of the torques head handle mounting screws. I bent the rod with a Vice Grip and a water pump pliers as much as I could but the lenght of the rod got almost to short to hook into the handle and the door lock mechanism if I bent it anymore and it still rubbed a touch. So I removed the screw and took it into the house where I have a bunch of model grinders and dremils and machined a 1/6th of an inch off the screw head and now the door works fine. That little rapair made my day since with the bad weather I have not been able to work on the car or drive it much in the last month or so. I am used to everything working properly as I have maintained my other Hornet so everything works properly for the last 30 years. I am a real pain when it comes to all the little things working like they should besides the big things too.
"Doc"