Re: Lumina3 says about saving Nash Metro's...

Re: Lumina3 says about saving Nash Metro's...

" I wish I could save all the AMC's I saw in the
junkyard, including the 4 cute Nash Metros (1
convertable), but have not the funds nor the room."

Hey, but OTHER people do...how about posting where
these cars ARE, so if someone else wants to try to
save one ( or more ) they have the opportunity. State,
name of yard, condition of cars generally, etc would
be appreciated.

Jerry Casper
18 AMCs already, but ya never know... :)