Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Mirrors Came From Canada Yesterday Good News &

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My Mirrors Came From Canada Yesterday Good News & Bad News

No insurance on it ? I always insure glass.
 Davis

amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
The good news is my mirrors came in the mail yesterday from Canada. The bad news is that the pass side which is the one I really needed the glass was broken in transit. I'm bummed out. I will see monday about buying a piece of mirrored plexi-glass and make a new one or maybe getting one of those square wide vision stick truck mirrors if it is big enough and cut it down and glue it in. Damn !@#$%^&* Mail Service.
"Doc"