NASCAR Truck Race On Speed Channel Tonight at 8PM EST

NASCAR Truck Race On Speed Channel Tonight at 8PM EST

2 really Good 125 qualifying races for the 500 yesterday afternoon. Tonight is the truck race. Lets just hope that by a wicked twist of fate that one of the Toyojo Ricers dosen't win it. I see in a year or two them ricers getting a car into the cup series. I been NASCAR fan since 1961 and when that happens I will not watch that series anymore. I am tempted to not watch the truck series except I want to see the Toyojo's loose and Ted Musgrave win it as he was robbed out of the truck championship last year at the last race. I don't care if they are made here or not they are not American. Just like them Renault whatevers AMC made here they are not AMC's or American. Sorry these are 2 subjects where I draw the line. Also it's to bad Ryan Newman's car only ran the Penske Matador colors for just that one race last year.
"Doc"