Fw: 71 Gremlin parts wanted

Folsk below are looking for a few odds andends for their Gremlin, if you can help them out, please emial them directly they would appreciate it, thanks in advance to all who may reply. Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX www.planethoustonamx.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 5:46 AM
Subject: Fred Brown Manifolds

 Hi this is Scott, the other parts we need are all for a 71 Gremlin, we need - headliner, gas tank( do you recomend the renew process?), upper dash vents and control for A/C, drivers side door handle( realy, i just need the spring), inteior plastic( the pannels in the back and the kick panels up front ), and a shifter plate for auto floor shift its the plate that has the P, R, N, etc in it. The shifter is out of a newer spirit or eagle( the screws holding this plastic pieice down would not come out so i ruined the plastic to save the shifter) Again thank you for your time
cs10@xxxx