Re: GremlinTime

Thanks for the support fellas.
I still sometimes feel like an outcast, but everyone here has been
nice, so no ill feelings to you guys, I was refering to the
Gremlintime group.
No selling here, I have been working on this toy for almost 2.5
years or so. Check it out in the photo section. Mine is listed under
Hemmigremmie's album.
I just started my supercharged engine buildup for it. Let me know
what ya think. Rod :)