Re: GremlinTime

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the support fellas.
> I still sometimes feel like an outcast, but everyone here has been
> nice, so no ill feelings to you guys, I was refering to the
> Gremlintime group.
> No selling here, I have been working on this toy for almost 2.5
> years or so. Check it out in the photo section. Mine is listed under
> Hemmigremmie's album.
> I just started my supercharged engine buildup for it. Let me know
> what ya think. Rod :)

Sorry Rod I got you mixed up with the other guy selling his Gremlin. Give us the particulars on the supercharged engine build up. Is that 4 bolt main engine block in the picture the one you are useing? is it a 350 or 400? Also what type of supercharger are you going to use? One of the benny's the Chevy engine has is the almost unlimited amount of parts available with new ones comeing out every year from mild to wild. What brand of cage is that you used? I got an 8 point cage from S&W Race Cars in Pa. for my Hornet.
"Doc"