Re: GremlinTime

Thats okay Doc.
I had thought of selling my car before, but had not really went thru
with it.
My blower is gonna be a early 70's 350, bored o30 over for 355 ci. A
factory steel crank and steel rods. Gonna use either Pro lightning
or Dart heads(Hopefully) and forged pistons that will give me about
8.6 to 1 comp ratio. Im thinking a Comp cam blower cam with 488/501
lift by 274/292 duration at 2400-6500 rpm range, or a comp cam
507/525 lift by 284/305 duration at 2800-6800 rpm range.
Msd ignition, electric water pump, headers, ect...
For the blower Im gonna use a 6-71 or Id love to use a B&M (Now
Holley) 250 blower. Its about 2 inches shorter than the 6-71 but has
the big blower look and you can still use 1 or 2 carbs. Chk it out
here.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1&category=33741&item=2459446888&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%
3AIT
Anyway, Hoping for 500-550 streetable horses and should get that
with not much problem. Something tubbed needs something through the
hood I always say. LOL Let me know what ya think. Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> > Thanks for the support fellas.
> > I still sometimes feel like an outcast, but everyone here has
been
> > nice, so no ill feelings to you guys, I was refering to the
> > Gremlintime group.
> > No selling here, I have been working on this toy for almost 2.5
> > years or so. Check it out in the photo section. Mine is listed
under
> > Hemmigremmie's album.
> > I just started my supercharged engine buildup for it. Let me
know
> > what ya think. Rod :)
>
> Sorry Rod I got you mixed up with the other guy selling his
Gremlin. Give us the particulars on the supercharged engine build
up. Is that 4 bolt main engine block in the picture the one you are
useing? is it a 350 or 400? Also what type of supercharger are you
going to use? One of the benny's the Chevy engine has is the almost
unlimited amount of parts available with new ones comeing out every
year from mild to wild. What brand of cage is that you used? I got
an 8 point cage from S&W Race Cars in Pa. for my Hornet.