Re: Hudsons

The 'AMC' junkyard here in town (now defunct, unfortunately) had 2
Hudson "Wasps" on the lot. The young man who inherited the junkyard
from his Dad (a self-proclaimed AMC man) told him that he was going
to make 1 good one from the two. Sadly, he passed away and left his
AMC cars to his son who sold the whole yard to another yard here in
town. They are probably still there....along with many Concords,
Pacers, Matadors, etc..... And the new owners of these old soldiers
are real jerks to work with when asking for parts. -Lu-

In fact I just saw a 54 Hudson with the Twin "H" engine sitting
rotting away in Ct. at Joe Wilcox's house 1 1/2 years ago when I went
to look at a Matador sedan he had for sale. Turned out the Matador
wasen't in the condition it was said to be in and I didn't buy it.
Thank you but I will keep my old mid 70's cars that I can fix myself.