Re: What are the dimensions of the 904 torqueflight trans?

Re: What are the dimensions of the 904 torqueflight trans?

> Why do you need to know the dimensions of the 904 for?
Will the 904 bolt up to the 8-cylinder then? Wanted to know length &
width to see which V8's it would match up to....BTW...anyone got a
buildable 360 w/heads they would like to be relieved of? LOL

> Did you get the A/C compressor off before the snow and ice storm?
Nope, going to work on that today! Down to 1 bolt, but can't reach
it, so will use torque wrench to take off whole plate it is sitting
on that is bolted to manifold.