Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: drums Vs. discs...pros n' cons..

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: drums Vs. discs...pros n' cons..

Bannished? Naw!! I agree that drums probably aren't as
dangerous, as I know people close to me who race a
gremlin with drums and do other things with it like
drive it on nice days and weekends and it stops pretty
good. But my 76 has discs in the front, hehe, I can't
wait to get that thing on the road again, I haven't
rode in that thing since I was a baby, and I only have
one memory of that car, from before my parents got
divorced, but I'm not 100% positive if it ever
happend. I'd like to think it did tho, its so vivid
that it had to be real.. oh right, back to topic: I
can't wait to get it on the road!! sigh.. I love my car.

=====
D.G. 713