Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Insane Shipping Costs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Insane Shipping Costs

Ya know, I would actually PAY the extra fees just to
see the postal guy or UPS or FedEx or whoever dance
when they delivered the item to my house.. hahahahha.
I gotta mention that to my brother :-p he works for
FedEx.

>sing for item and so on.

=====
D.G. 713