Re: window stickers

Hi The Mix and others, note if you go overto my website at www.planethoustonamx.com then click on 'window stickers' I have 1968-69 and 70 loaded, they are blanks you can print off and add whatever you want on them for free, but also have a number of 'samples' listed inclduing a SC/360, several Gremlins and Hornet window stickers, depending on your printer, they usually print out to about a 8x11 paper. The 'samples' all have interesting things on them like dealership # and zone #. Good luck,
Eddie Stakes
I'm sorry that I did not save the factory options sheet I had when I purchased 'The Mix' in June of 1973. The only reason I didn't order the 'X' package was because the dealer said the factory would not do a "side decal stripe delete' for me. I really would have liked to havethe rally wheels and the turned metal dash trim and the rally (three spoke) steering wheel and the painted rear section with the 5.0 liter V/8 decal.I wanted a 'sleeper'  so I could kick some Ford and GM butt. The itemsI mentioned above and let's not forget that little 'X' on the glove box door and in the front grille were all that the 'X' package included.  I did pay extra for the 3-spoke rally steering wheel and the 5.0 liter V/8 decal. I still have the original window sticker and disc brakes, sure-grip rear diff, oversize tires, heavy duty cooling system, power steering, and the 304 V-8 all! cost extra.....................'The Mix'