Garage Ideas??????????

Hey Everyone.
Im about to refinance my home and Im wanting to build a new garage.
Im thinking bout steel buildings and Ive ordered some books. I want
a lift to and I have that picked out. What type of garages do you
fellas have? Any pointers, goods or bads with companies, products,
ect...???
Im having it placed were my old trailor was and it has the electric,
water and sewage ran already. I think Im gonna run some tubbing thru
the concrete so I can run my air hose line thru it and it wont be in
my way across the floor.
Anyway, just lookin for ideas. Thanks, Rod