Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Garage Ideas??????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Garage Ideas??????????

Ooh!! Don't hold back! Not too much anyway. Make it
BIG with a BIG door and stuff.. maybe a place you can
paint a car if you needed? Lots of space for parts,
like shelving and stuff, maybe like really tall and
then a little loft up in the top with a ladder for
parts and stuff. Make sure you can get it heated and
air conditioned too. Thats really all I can think of
for a garage, heh, maybe make it square and close to
your house too? :)

--- hemmigremmie <hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey Everyone.
> Im about to refinance my home and Im wanting to
> build a new garage.
> Im thinking bout steel buildings and Ive ordered
> some books. I want
> a lift to and I have that picked out. What type of
> garages do you
> fellas have? Any pointers, goods or bads with
> companies, products,
> ect...???
> Im having it placed were my old trailor was and it
> has the electric,
> water and sewage ran already. I think Im gonna run
> some tubbing thru
> the concrete so I can run my air hose line thru it
> and it wont be in
> my way across the floor.
> Anyway, just lookin for ideas. Thanks, Rod

=====
D.G. 713