Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Disc Brake Question

I'm sorry that I did not save the factory options sheet I had when I purchased 'The Mix' in June of 1973. Theonly reason I didn't order the 'X' package was because the dealer said thefactory would not do a "side decal stripe delete' for me. I really would have liked to have the rally wheels and the turned metal dash trim and the rally (three spoke) steering wheel and the painted rear section with the 5.0liter V/8 decal. I wanted a 'sleeper'  so I could kick some Ford and GM butt. The items I mentioned above and let's not forget that little 'X' on the glove box door and in the front grille were all that the 'X' package included.  I did pay extra for the 3-spoke rally steering wheel and the 5.0 liter V/8 decal. I still have the original window sticker and disc brakes, sure-grip rear diff, oversize tires, heavy duty cooling system, powersteering, and the 304 V-8 all cost extra.....................'The Mix'