Another Dash Part Painted

I got the inst. panel painted before going out to the Dr's yesterday. I decided to take the new Hornet. My son cleaned it off for me and it wasen't burried in deep snow. I have the equiveliant of an E60-14 radial tire on the back. Them radial tires are better than the bias ply snows I used in the past. The car just drove out of 4 inches of snow with just a little slipping. The glove box lock has been loose since I bought the car and not on my list of prioritys. I hit a bump and the lock fell apart and the glove box dropped open. I picked up a new battery for the yellow car and a battery cable but decided to fix the glove box lock on the new car. It was a heat wave here at 36 degrees. Bad move on my part as I should have put in the new battery and cable as today there will be a high of 19 degrees.
"Doc"