Re: Gremlin Diary

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Removed the radiator, transmission lines, fan shroud, and air
> conditioning condenser unit. Unbolted & removed the 5-blade engine
> fan and the part behind it that had a belt on it. Haven't been able
> to figure out how to get the A/C compressor out, will have to work on
> it later.

I have to go out later this morning and was planning on useing the new Hornet. I'll take a look at the A/C compressor and see how it comes off. I believe there is a mount from the compressor to the intake manifold held on with one bolt. There is another on the bottom of the compressor to a bracket that attaches to the engine block. I had to replace this one as the previous owner left it off when he installed a new compressor.
"Doc"