Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AHHHHH. Fun disc brake change.

Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AHHHHH. Fun disc brake change.

Bart,
 I too just added new HD 5 leaf rear springs to my 72. I got them from Espo also. The fronts we just put in the AMC team Gremmie cost a total of 88.00
 Davis

Ok Davis ya got my ears a burnin,how much do these springs go for?i may be interested as i've already stiffened up the rear with V8 srpings with a leaf added 'my 400 lb fat ass won't even budge it' and kinda wanna freshen up the front since these springs are archaic and old
Bart