Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AHHHHH. Fun disc brake change.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AHHHHH. Fun disc brake change.

Sorry Simms thats just not true. It causes too much motion which takes too much time going up when you should be going forward. If the front is already up the weight is mostly already transfered.  Bills short times are in the 1.4's So I tend to believe he has an idea what he's doing. I suppose when it comes down to it though everyone has their own ideas on what works for their setup.
 Me, I'm goin with the heavy fronts.

Davis

Jon <MrSimms7@xxxx> wrote:
w/ the V8 springs you will get less weight transfer...the front will
already be in the air...w/ the 6er springs and having to transfer the
weight it 'fools' the car thinking that it has more weight on the
rear than it actually does...more momentum - more pressure - more
traction...

-Simms-