From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/11 Sun AM 08:32:26 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Pics

Davis is that your Gremlin?or it your friends?i've seen pics of that car before its the AMC team gremlin i always dug that car thanx for the pics and i will add em to your album asap so when will see pics of your Gremlin?
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Links

Bart,
I added some photos but couldn't figure out how to get them into the
album I created.
Mabe you can move them.
Those are my ported and polished 265int 215 exh flowin Irons!
Davis