Re: -20 Below Zero Here This Morning

It is 73 degrees outside right now, just got thru washing the 69 SC/Rambler
wagon, 72 Ambassador SST wagon, raking leaves, and took my 82 Eagle to the
muffler shop to get a new cat converter, rather nice and sunny, don't envy
that cold stuff at all. Ya'll can laugh at me when it is 109 degrees here
with 100% humidity and you have to take a shower to dry off. I might even
bring out the 68 Rebel convertible Machine today it is so nice, when we have
'Chamber of Commerce' days like this, low humidity, low 70s, in January the
amount of old cars that come out of the woodwork is really amazing to see. I
saw a Shelby Mustang, a Plymouth Valiant, and a 9? Viper this morning in a
five mile stretch. I was driving my Rambler below. Eddie Stakes' Planet
Houston AMX www.planethoustonamx.com