Re: -20 Below Zero Here This Morning

Better you than me! I had enough of wicked winters during the 7 years
I spent in Iowa. Glad to be below the Mason/Dixon line once again.
Sweet Home Alabama! Where the temperature will reach the 50's today.
Enjoy.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> With the wind chill it is 20 below zero here this morning. I sure
ain't going nowhere for a few days. Hope everyone else is warmer than
I am.