-20 Below Zero Here This Morning

With the wind chill it is 20 below zero here this morning. I sure ain't going nowhere for a few days. I was hopeing to be able to put the carb on my Chevy but forget that. I also bought a manual choke conversion for the Hornet yesterday. I found out my hard starting problem with the Hornet is choke related. I was going to put a manual one on anyway as I have had one on the other Hornet for 25 years. Looks like all car work is in limbo for a few days except for working on some of the new Hornet's interior parts in the house. I finally got the dash center piece finish primed yesterday and will start on the gauge panel today. Hope everyone else is warmer than I am.
"Doc" (Frozen in N.Y.)