Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Interior Parts Progress

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Interior Parts Progress

Novus Polish, it works wonders! I've got 2 8oz bottles
of Novus #1 and #2 on the way, thats clean and shine,
and fine scratch remover, along with that is coming a
2oz bottle of #3, heavy scratch remover. Heres a link
to the guy I got it from off eBay, EXCELLENT dealer,
great guy. Maybe talk to him about faster shipping if
you need it that bad, or try to find it locally. But
he has the cheapest prices I've seen. Link below.
-Dave

http://www.stores.ebay.com/carstuff4less/plistings/list/all/dept3/index.html?dir=-1&col=2&sotimedisplay=2

=====
D.G. 713