Re: BoredAssGremlins

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.BINGO...oh wrong room but i swear i smell prune juice
> anyway i bought a Holley black fuel pump and brand new regulater for my gremlin for 70$ yesterday form a friend so thats one more goody for my Grem and one step closer for her being on the road
> Bart 'the party's over here' M.

Hey Bart you been workng on this car a long time. How close are you now? It should be one kick ass car when done. Any thought's on a paint scheme? My new Hornet is just going to be a basically stock cruiser with some BFG's/Turbine wheels and a slightly custom interior similar to the other car, but a 4 seater without the 12 point cage like the other Hornet which is now a 2 seater. Just before the cruise season ended I took the car to the local cruise 2 weeks after I bought it. It was parked between a 69 SS396 Chevelle and a Prowler, it got more looks than both of them combined. I got the only 2 Hornet hatchbacks in the area. Say AMEN & AMC!!!
"Doc"