Re: Speaking of Clocks

I'll take it, Doc...whenever you get ready to pull it, let me know
and I will send you the shipping costs, etc. Thanks! Luinda
Also, if noone wants the clock, I will take it Doc...I will see if
it is repairable and put it in my car. Didn't the 4 dial 'tach pack'
located on some Gremlin models' tranny hump have a small clock face
as one of the dials?
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> Anyone need the clock? it's free. I don't need it.....

> It's yours if you want it but be advised the clock is as large in
diameter as the speedo on a Gremlin or a Hornet and won't be avalible
till I start to assemble the new interior in the spring. A friend
gave me a wasted non A/C Hornet/Gremlin package tray a few years ago
with a good gauge pod with no gauges. The package tray went in the
trash, but I plan on useing the pod with some aftermarket gauges.
Usully there is an Amp, Oil, Vacume gauge in these panels, so maybe
the 4th one is for a clock?. I have no idea. "Doc"