Re: [BaadAssGremlins] was jumpin jonny gremlin for sale/now translation

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] was jumpin jonny gremlin for sale/now translation

No mistakes Doc. I talked to the guy today He is too far from me and he wants 3500.00 for it. It has one rust hole about 2 inches long in the rear quarter he said. Original paint, Originally a 304 car.
Davis

!971 401 engine, (bw t10 4 box) Borge Warner T-10 4 speed (he didn't say if it was a super T-10), (373 brute posi 3rd mem) 3:73 rear posi gears, (6pop frnt spngs 90/10 fr shoks) 6 cyl. front springs with 90/10 front racing shocks, (Holly 780 comp cam valve train) Holley 780 carb with a Comp Cam's valve train & components. Sorry but I been into cars/AMC/Ramblers for over 40+ years and I understood just what he said. Can anyone correct me if I made a mistake?
"Doc"