was jumpin jonny gremlin for sale/now translation

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Someone calling their Gremlin a Gremlin Z (no such thing but hell, we will
> let them call it anything they wish at this point) left this message off my
> website, of which the car is for sale. Unfortunately, I guess they didn't
> know how to put in their email address for a reply, but did however, leave
> their phone number. So if any of you feel active and hyper after another
> triple mocha frappicino, feel free to burn a phone call if you need more
> info from 'jumpin jonny'. Who knows maybe the car don't have shocks, that
> would be a jumpin! I've had cats with worms, and they jump too. Eddie
> Stakes' Planet Houston AMX www.planethoustonamx.com
> > Date: Saturday, January 3, 2004
> > Time: 10:04 PM EST
> > Submitted by: Your Name
> > Email address: e-mail@xxxx
> > Subject: Planet Houston AMX Guest
> > city: colo sp
> > state: co
> > country: USA
> > theWay: Other means
> > comments: know anyone looking for gremlin z? z?equals 71 401 bw t10
> > 4box373 brute posi 3rd mem 6pop frnt spngs 90/10 fr shoks
> > holly 780 comp cam valve train.lots more,rolls on center lines drag
> lite.car is sideways and pyscho aa/sa minor bod
> > work fac paint.intrest call jumpin jonny at 719 633 5106

!971 401 engine, (bw t10 4 box) Borge Warner T-10 4 speed (he didn't say if it was a super T-10), (373 brute posi 3rd mem) 3:73 rear posi gears, (6pop frnt spngs 90/10 fr shoks) 6 cyl. front springs with 90/10 front racing shocks, (Holly 780 comp cam valve train) Holley 780 carb with a Comp Cam's valve train & components. Sorry but I been into cars/AMC/Ramblers for over 40+ years and I understood just what he said. Can anyone correct me if I made a mistake?
"Doc"