Re: Speaking of Clocks

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> And I will be happy to provide the name and telephone number of the
> business who repaired my auto clock if anyone is interested. Email me
> for details. Also, if noone wants the clock, I will take it Doc...I
> will see if it is repairable and put it in my car. Didn't the 4
> dial 'tach pack' located on some Gremlin models' tranny hump have a
> small clock face as one of the dials?
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > Was there ever an option for the Gremlin for a clock? If so where
> was it mounted. Every Gremlin I ever saw only had a 2 pod dash inst.
> panel unlike the Hornet's 3 pod one. The third pod on the right was
> for the clock on the Hornet. My new Hornet has a clock that dosen't
> work and will be replaced by a tac. when I install all the new dash
> parts in the spring. Anyone need the clock? it's free. I don't need
> any parts laying around I will never use and don't want to throw it
> away if at all possible.
> > "Doc"

It's yours if you want it but be advised the clock is as large in diameter as the speedo on a Gremlin or a Hornet and won't be avalible till I start to assemble the new interior in the spring. A friend gave me a wasted non A/C Hornet/Gremlin package tray a few years ago with a good gauge pod with no gauges. The package tray went in the trash, but I plan on useing the pod with some aftermarket gauges. Usully there is an Amp, Oil, Vacume gauge in these panels, so maybe the 4th one is for a clock?. I have no idea. "Doc"