Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Baby Steps

In a message dated 1/3/2004 7:20:43 PM Central Standard Time, lumina3@xxxx writes:

I can already see several items
that will need replacing - something is missing in the dash that was
mounted right above and right below the radio - ashtray maybe?

The only thing above the radio is the heater and/or air conditioner controls. Above that is the air vent. The ash tray is definitely below the radio.

Have you been taking photos of the rescue. They would be interesting to see. How big was the tree?

If you get a big enough hammer and beat it long enough, the brake drum willeither break or break loose. Also......and I know this may sound stupid, are you sure the transmission is not in park? If it is, one wheel can still turn.

Good luck and keep us informed.......

Rick