Baby Steps

Today: spent 3 hours on the 74 Gremlin. Still not at my house yet.
Earlier: after cutting a few small trees to get it moved from its 13+
year resting spot (one tree had grown up between the body and back
bumper), it was dragged via tractor to an open area. The back wheels
didn't seem to turn and the front wheels were trashed. Today: I put 2
used tires on the front, and one did not hold air! (Guess that's what
I get for $10 tires). The back tires were not in good shape either.
One let air escape when I jacked up the car, the other seems to hold
air. When I got the back wheels off, I found that one drum turns by
hand but the other is locked up. I whacked it with my tire tool, no
luck, so I sprayed the heck out of it with PB Blaster. I will try to
break it loose on Monday with a hammer. Any more suggestions as what
I can do to get it turning is appreciated, I only need it to roll so
I can load it on the trailer and haul it 30 miles to my house. I also
cleaned out the inside of the car, removing several large black
plastic garbage bags full of junk that the folks who owned the car
had 'stored' over the years. No spare tire found! The interior is
usable, but in neglected condition. I can already see several items
that will need replacing - something is missing in the dash that was
mounted right above and right below the radio - ashtray maybe?