Re: Roof Panel

If the passenger mirror is all chrome and has good glass mirror in
it, I am interested if Doc doesn't want it. :-)
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:

> Doc,
>
> I will let ya know. I think it will be an all chrome mirror
though. I have a couple of the 70 style remotes I'll see if any are
pass side.

> Grem
>

> If you go could you see if it has a non-remote pass door factory
mirror? Chrome bracket and painted mirror houseing. I have a factory
remote on the drivers door and want a matching non-remote for the
pass, door. If I can't find a factory one for the pass door I will go
with 2 aftermarket ones. The problem is I can't make the new driver
door panel unless I know if I am going with a factory ones or
aftermarket ones.