Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Roof Panel

Doc,

 I will let ya know. I think it will be an all chrome mirror though. I have a couple of the 70 style remotes I'll see if any are pass side.

Grem

If you go could you see if it has a non-remote pass door factory mirror? Chrome bracket and painted mirror houseing. I have a factory remote on the drivers door and want a matching non-remote for the pass, door. If I can't find a factory one for the pass door I will go with 2 aftermarket ones. The problem is I can't make the new driver door panel unless I know if I am going with a factory ones or aftermarket ones.
"Doc"