Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slow Progress Yesterday

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slow Progress Yesterday

In a message dated 1/1/2004 7:04:11 PM Central Standard Time, lumina3@xxxx writes:

I have a problem now....the back tires will not turn. I
don't know if the car will go into neutral or not, the transmission
clicks through the gears, but it doesn't seem to help.

I would ventue to guess the rear brake shoes are rusted to the drums..........it happens.  Rocking the car back and forth may free them up. If that doesn't work, pull the tires off and use a habber on the drums to knock the rust loose.

Rick