Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Should I save it.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Should I save it.

In a message dated 1/1/2004 6:45:33 PM Central Standard Time, lumina3@xxxx writes:

I am 42 and being mentoredby a 55 year old who doesnt think
he is too old for anything. Is age really a state of mind? Physical
disabilities aside, I think you 'old guys' have MUCH to offer a fresh
novice like myself...please dont give up!! :-)

It's not so much that my age prevents me from doing anything, I find that Ithink things out more that I use to. I have never let my age keep me from doing anything. Don't worry, I have no intention of giving up.

Rick