Going To Be A Rainy Day Here Today

The wife and son's are working today and I have the house all to myself. I think I will go look for the interior door and hatch panel templates and lay them all out on the dineing room table. My wife says I am a pack rat and saves everything. Well when I did the interior in the other Hornet a few years back I saved all the templates. That also includes a one of made by me upolstered panel for inside the trunk hatch witch AMC never made. I never figured I'd need them and almost tossed them at one time, sure glad I didn't. The steering wheel spacer has another 24 hours to bake the enamel paint dry in the dehydrator and I have the plastic dash center to finish sand and get primed today. I hope to install the steering wheel tomorrow. I just hate them 2 spoke wheels, but love the 3 spoke ones. I bought this 73 Hornet "X" wheel from a friend in Alabama a year before I even had a car to put it in. I guess it was a good omen. I also got an E-Mail from a guy that makes me decals for my models saying that my decals for a Gremlin Funny Car model I am restoring should be ready in a week. Last year just from pic's I found on the internet he made me Alabama State Police car decals for the 71-2 Javelins they used down there for one of my models. have a good day all, mine is going to be a busy one.
"Doc"