Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Should I save it.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Should I save it.

ThanksDoc. It did have the single square headlight. The fenders look the same asmy 78 Gremlin even though it has round headlights it sits in square hardware. I remember comparing the Gremlin to a 79 Sprit with the dual square head lights and the sheet metal was a little different so you couldn't just bolt them up. I can't remember but isn't the hood a little different too. So I guess if I was lazy I would have to go with 77 or 78 Gremlin or 78 Concord Fenders. If I went with later model I would have to get the whole doghouse? I take it older model Gremlins or Hornets front ends wouldn't bolt up because they made them shorter in 77 right.  I don't know this thing might be more trouble than it would be worth. I think I am just getting to old. 30 years ago I would have took on this project without thinking. I would probably drop a V8 in it or at least completely rebuild the engine before Iwould even thought  about driving it no big deal. Now I hate to change oil in the things. My big project is to wax my Gremlin. My son is like most kids today. He would rather drive my old van without a heater than take the drum off his Chevy so we can fix the wheel cylinder that is leaking.
Thanks again Doc
Terry