Re: Should I save it.

Sorry to butt in on this, but I just have to say...too old for what?
Why does age matter when it comes to hobbies? I know that physically
working on an auto is challenging as we age, but knowledge is
ageless. I am 42 and being mentored by a 55 year old who doesnt think
he is too old for anything. Is age really a state of mind? Physical
disabilities aside, I think you 'old guys' have MUCH to offer a fresh
novice like myself...please dont give up!! :-)
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> I don't know this thing might be more trouble than
> it would be worth. I think I am just getting to old. 30 years ago I
would have took on this project without thinking. I would probably
drop a V8 in it or at least completely rebuild the engine before I
would even thought about driving it no big deal. Now I hate to change
oil in the things. My big project is to wax my Gremlin. My son is
like most kids today. He would rather drive my old van without a
heater than take the drum off his Chevy so we can fix the wheel
cylinder that is leaking.