Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What Saddam Planned to do with the $750K

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] What Saddam Planned to do with the $750K

In a message dated 12/31/2003 3:42:31 PM Central Standard Time, servermaster13@xxxx writes:

Bah. I'm really sick of school. If there
is something I don't know, and want to learn, I'll
learn it, for now, what I want to learn and what is
"being taught" are two different things.

Just wait until you're my age.......going to school is the easy part. Life is filled with learnig. Whetere it be from books or from experiencing it. When you graduate, it will be time to grow up and play by a different set ofrules smothered in doses of responsibility.........

Enjoy youth while you can and build that Gremlin.

Rick