A Good Days Work Done Wed.

I was able to spend 3 hours without interuption working on the dash center panel. Useing my small Sears battery powered Dremil I was able to grind down the 3 spots I had repaired with the Plastic Welding System. I then hand sanded the spots with 80# sandpaer and used a latex spot putty to fill in the small imperfections. It's called Silkens Kombi Putty. It is a better version of the old red Nitrostan spot putty. While waiting for dinner later today I will attempt to wet sand the whole panel and maybe get a cote of primer on it. Plasticote Super primer in a spray can works fine on plastic's. I also use it as a primer for my models.
"Doc"