Re: Happy New Year

Dog gose back to the vet tomorrow for a follow up. He has been eating by
himself, drinking water, and seems to have more energy, but I realize he is
not out of the woods, but am encouraged to see some of these signs
nonetheless. So he goes back tomorrow for some blood tests, and will take it
from there. I'm supposed to keep him on some low protien diet, but he
insists on going outside and eating the cat food, so will have to change
that. Take care and Happy New Year to everyone. Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston
AMX www.planethoustonamx.com