Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Having a Hard Time finding a 401

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Having a Hard Time finding a 401

If your extreemly lucky it will still be available tomorrow. I wish I could be so lucky. The guy behind my house has one he wants 800.00 for it. If you wait too long you will have lost out on one of the best deals you can get. BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT !!!
Grem

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
IWhat say you BAG folks? I should jump on it or pass?