Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Having a Hard Time finding a 401

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Having a Hard Time finding a 401

A running 401 is worth at least twice that amount. I say Buy it. If it needs more work then you wanna put in you can get your money back easily.
 Grem

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
After calling over a dozen salvage yards, I have only found a couple
of 360's and only one 401 V8 engine. The 401 is running, and came out
of a 1977 Cherokee. Man wants $450 for it. I don't know if this is
worth it or not. What if the cylinders are marred? What if the rings
are worn out? Can't see paying this much if I am going to have to
tear it down anyway. I really would like to stay with AMC, but
appears to be difficult. Still trying.....