Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Having a Hard Time finding a 401

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Having a Hard Time finding a 401

$450 isn't too too high for a running junker.. my
buddy and I have seen them for almost $1000 because
the guy knew what he wanted to do with it. But 360s
are probably a better bet than the 401, especially if
you, like you said, are gonna tear it down. Don't
underestimate the power of a 360. -Dave

=====
D.G. 713