From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] The Rambler Mentality
> Everyone knows the plastic spacer between the 3 spoked steering wheel and
steerin column gets brittle and breaks. 4 years ago a friend gave me a 3
spoke wheel and it had a broken spacer. Being a model builder I have all
sorts of plastic glue's on hand and repaired it. It's still just like new
now. The 73 Hornet "X" wheel I am restoreing for the new Hornet has the same
problem with the spacer. My son said that new repo ones are available for
15$ buy one!!!!. I spent 2 hours fixing the one I have with materials I
already had, so there's 15$ I don't have to spend on that anyway. With this
car trying to nickle and dime me to death at every turn I got to save every
penny I can.