Re: Gremlin part (interior door handles)

Re: Gremlin part (interior door handles)

These flat type interior door handles were used from 1970-72 and between the handle and armrest was a flat "gremlin" man, or a "hornet" bee spacer.
The armrests themselves are common, but the door handles are tought to find being only used on those two modelsfor those few years. Here is a photo or two of some SC/360 interiors off my SC/360 Registry on the website:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360whiteint.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/jayhoustonssc360int.JPG

This one shows it best in a Mustard Yellow SC/360:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360_ebay_4-2003.jpg

If someone needs a set of these interior door handles, I recently had a set on ebay for $25.00/pair, I can't remember if I sold them or not but would be more than happy to check stock if whoever is interested still needs or wants them.
Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com