Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Having a Hard Time finding a 401

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2003/12/29 Mon PM 07:25:26 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Having a Hard Time finding a 401

BUY IT!!! do you realize what the norm for the price of a used 401 is??lots more than 450$,if this is a virgin non rebuilt engine the blokc rods and crank are worth it alone so break out that billfold and buy it hell if i was near you it would be on an engine stand in my buddies shop already.
Bart
I realize that I can't find a perfectly running engine in a junkyard;
hence the name "junk" or "salvage". Otherwise I'd call Jasper...I
don't care if it is running, as long as the block is good, I can
always tear it down and rebuild it.
It just seemed alot to pay for an engine that has ????? mileage on it
already, may have problems, and require a rebuild anyway.
You disagree? What say you BAG folks? I should jump on it or pass?